Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Housekeeping: Last Sunday, Book Group, Regional Assembly

A few random things to comment on (in this slightly delayed entry):
  • I enjoyed the opportunity to spend some time with our young people on Sunday morning. It was good to worship with them downstairs and to teach the older kids class. I think they enjoyed the pastor's presence, and I enjoyed being with them. I think that I will make occasional Sunday morning appearances downstairs (perhaps not again for the majority of the service, but for shorter moments during the service), but we'll see.
  • The Book Group will meet on Friday, May 16 at 7:00 at Central Christian. We will discuss pp. 1-59 of Tony Hendra's Father Joe: The Man Who Saved My Soul. All are welcome for rollicking discussion.
  • The regional website has addition links to more Regional Assembly material, including some videos from the three days. Click here to see Rev. Gloria Hernandez' Thursday night sermon.

No comments: