Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures, Pictures!

As promised, here are some pictures of my niece (and a couple of other people).



Here is Abigail Nicole. Underneath the hat, I am told there is wavy dark hair.



Here is the proud father, my brother-in-law Erik. He was so excited that he made sure that this picture was one of the very first pictures he emailed out.
a
And here's the proud Mama, my sister Amanda.
a
Everyone is home and doing well. Abigail has a clean bill of health, and word is that the dog is already very protective of her. (Given that the dog is a Bichon, though, I'm not sure what her protection would entail.)

3 comments:

Roger D. Curry said...

Josh, I hope that you'll teach us some things about this -- my first impression is that stuff like burning bushes isn't too impressive, but a healthy baby, THERE is one of God's miracles.
Congrats.
R

Anonymous said...

rHey Josh, now this is worth a comment . Congratulations to your entire family. A new baby is such a gift to be cherished. I know you will be anxious to see her in person. Hopefully soon we will see a picture of Uncle Josh holding his niece. See you Sunday, Jan

JC said...

There's nothing like a new baby to remind us what life is all about. Congratulations, Uncle Josh, to you and your entire family. Janet