Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Blog

Ok, I can imagine you saying, the pastor got me to look at one blog, but now he wants me to look at another one too. It is true that I have multiple blogs, each for different purposes, but I do not expect you to read all of them (especially given that I don’t seem to have time to update all of them as frequently as I should).

But I thought you might be interested in my other, explicitly religious blog, which I maintain with two other friends, called “A Moment of Prayer.” On this blog, you will simply find short prayers (hopefully updated on a daily basis, but we’re still working out the kinks). I probably won’t mention it often, but I don’t want to be accused of keeping it a secret. I will put in on a list of links on the side of this page.

Click here to go to “A Moment of Prayer.”

2 comments:

Roger D. Curry said...

More than one blog, no problem - this is a doorway, who knows where it'll lead. The net generally gets a bad reputation for evil -- It all depends on the paths we seek.
R

Anonymous said...

Thanks Josh for this link. Especially over the past few months, I have found myself in need of a pick-me-up to get me through the day ahead and this new site might be just the ticket!
Nancy